Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast-Iron 5-1/2-Quart Round French (Dutch) Oven, Palm
$319.95 (as of May 27, 2017, 2:52 pm)
- 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
- Larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500F
- Advanced interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
- Long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Dishwasher safe
The Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Palm has Stabilizers in the newly engineered lid prevent rocking to keep the lid snugly in place.
Designed specifically to enhance the slow-cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture.
The Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven Palm blends the best of the past with the latest innovations for comfort and functionality.
Handcrafted one at a time at the Fresno-Le-Grand foundry for nearly a century.
Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven has been purchased by quality conscious home cooks and professionals alike around the world.
No other oven to table cookware is a well made or as distinctive on the table than the LeCreuset Cast Iron Duch Oven. It’s been that way for generations.
And the great news is . . . . there’s a wide range of LeCreuset Palm kitchen products and accessories available.
The Le Creuset Cast Iron Dutch Oven is also available in these amazing colors:
– 45% larger handles that provide a sure grip, even with oven mitts
– The superior heat distribution and retention of Le Creuset enameled cast iron
– An advanced sand-colored interior enamel with even more resistance to wear
– A larger composite knob that withstands temperatures up to 500F
– Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel that resists chipping and cracking
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- For best results, use low to medium heat on cooktop.
- Oven and broiler safe; phenolic-resin knob is oven safe to 480°F.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not slide pan on stovetop.
- Enamel can chip or crack if dropped or banged on hard surface.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents or abrasive cleansers.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad or sponge.
Share This Toy?